Friday, January 3, 2014

2 Weeks till Houston v3.0

As I near my 11th marathon (9th if you don't count the Ironmans) I'm naturally becoming pretty reflective of my past and my journey in endurance sports over 6 years ago.

2013 was a great year, aside from losing my beloved pooch Henry and a few other things.  But when I decided to do Houston one last time in June, I knew the sub-4 hour mark was the goal.  It's the rock that has not been unturned for me - the elusive goal that I have not yet accomplished, yet I know I'm capable of.

I ran NYC with my dear friend and made a little video:


And I ran a 1:46:55 half marathon at Santa to Sea in Camarillo.

If my achy knee cooperates, I'll be in the 3:50s on January 19th.  I really can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Film composer moonlighting as a runner, cyclist and triathlete