Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Long Hiatus

So quick recap of the last several months, I did the hardest event of my life in the Solvang Double Century in March - http://app.strava.com/activities/5768879. Harder than an Ironman IMHO.  Especially with the 30 miles of extreme headwind between miles 130 and 160.  Yikes.  Definitely a day I'd like to forget.


Since I've done very little formally, doing a lot of riding and running intermittently, interrupted by a 3 week long safari in Africa with my wife!  Made a little video here:



Next up for me is a lot of riding, as I'll be doing the Fireflies West ride in a few weeks!  It goes from SF to LA in 6 days.  Should be amazing.

After that I'll be running the world in NYC on November 4th with my good friend Rodney.

Finally, my bamboo ride is complete....look for a post on that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Film composer moonlighting as a runner, cyclist and triathlete